linux notetaker

David Poehlman poehlman1 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 23 19:11:20 EDT 2003

I don't think there are plans to make one without a braille display but if
there are, you'll find it on the site first.  I spent some time with one
almost a year ago and was quite impressed with its stability and design as
well as its performance.  If you like linux and or simplicity of use, you'll
like it.  It has grown tremendously since I saw it so perhaps someone with
more current experience with it will share with us if available.  I know
there is someone on another list who is evaluating one right now and When I
find him, I'll see if I can get him to send a review I can put here.

I guess though that we are getting a bit off the topic for the list.