trippletalk status?

Jacob Schmude jacobs at surferie.net
Wed Apr 23 15:04:40 EDT 2003

Hi
Great to hear it's being worked on! Unfortunately I don't have a PCI one to
send (I'm not gonna buy one if I can't use it) but it's great to know that
there is progress. Could you explain a bit what you meant by the "chipset
code?" Do you mean the actual chips in the PCs, or the kernel drivers? I've
got a VIA kt400-based board but it works with the UHCI driver and EHCI for
USB 2.0. Would this be compatible whenever the driver is released?