Linux note taker

Lorenzo Prince lorenzo at princenet.sytes.net
Wed Apr 23 14:43:11 EDT 2003

This would definitely work, if it has enough memory to run flite and yasr.
It would be a much better choice than the notetakers whose prices are
jacked up to about ten times or more what they are worth simply because
they have the word blind on their boxes.

Lorenzo

Besides, I think Slackware sounds better than 'Microsoft,' don't you?
	-- Patrick Volkerding

Dave Hunt staggered into view and mumbled: