Linux note taker

Lorenzo Prince lorenzo at princenet.sytes.net
Wed Apr 23 13:02:15 EDT 2003

Some companies say your warranty is void if you pot a different operating
system on the computer, but there is always the restore disk.  I was told
when I bought my laptop that the warrenty just covers the hardware, and I
could take off the software.

Lorenzo

The game, anoraks.2.0.0.tgz, will be available from sunsite until somebody
responsible notices it and deletes it, and shortly from
ftp.mee.tcd.ie/pub/Brian, though they don't know that yet.
	-- Brian O'Donnell, odonnllb at tcd.ie

David Poehlman staggered into view and mumbled: