Linux note taker

Mikko Liukko mikko.liukko at dnainternet.net
Wed Apr 23 12:47:41 EDT 2003

Hello list

My homble opinion towards a future notetaker is a mobile phone or pda.
At the moment I have a beta machine ( ipaq with gprs, gsm and gps)
It talks to me and I can give it some simple commands. It also tells me what
bus is coming or what route to take. Basically any www information can be
added to it.. At the moment the accuracy is around 15 meters but in couple of
years in around one meter and at that time ipaq will be a size of a mobile
phone. One thing that could be very interesting is to add a elastic braille
keyboard into in or actually somewhere your clothes.

Ok got bit excited.

Mikko