RH9 disks on the net.

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Mon Apr 21 21:47:04 EDT 2003

Yeah, I actually do this.  My base hard drives are normal IDE and my
CD burner is IDE-scsi so I use the loadable SCSI support for it and my
internal zipdrive.  Actually right now, I don't have ide-scsi in the
loop at all and my CD Burner and zip drive are accessible.  The
CD-Writing-HOWTOO has a section on both implementing ide-scsi as a
kernel parameter and as separate modules.  The modules.conf entries
suggested for the proper loading sequence does look a bit complex at
best, however.