keymaps

Terry D. Cudney terry at CottageInWasaga.com
Mon Apr 21 12:40:47 EDT 2003

Hi all,

	A few days ago, several people were discussing keymaps for use with speakup and particularly for use in conjunction with non-US keymaps...

	please find "generic_speakup.map" and "generic_speakup.map-README" in the ftp://ftp.linux-speakup.org/pub/linux/goodies area.

	This is a partial keymap which  will enaqble speakup control keybindings with (we hope) any native-language keymap.

	to use it simply type "loadkeys generic_speakup.map". This will load the speakup-controling keybindings on top of whatever keymap you are using.

	Please let me know of any conflicts/problems you may encounter. (Hope not to hear from you <grin>

	--terry)

--

Name:	Terry D. Cudney
Phone:	(705) 422-0039

Having a smoking section in a restaurant is like...
having a peeing sectionin a swimming pool.