VMWare?

Lorenzo Prince lorenzo at princenet.sytes.net
Sun Apr 20 13:38:31 EDT 2003

However, if you are running any kind of servers, a web site, mail server,
etc., It would be better to run vmware, because you would have to run your
servers on the windows boot as well, which is not good for mail servers,
because you wouldn't be able to check the linux server under windows or
the windows server under linux.  As far as setting up x-windows, it worked
the first time I typed startx on both of my slackware systems.

Lorenzo

No committee could ever come up with anything as revolutionary as a
camel -- anything as practical and as perfectly designed to perform
effectively under such difficult conditions.
		-- Laurence J. Peter

Aaron Howell staggered into view and mumbled: