not direcetly related, but may be of interest to someone.

cris filastin48 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 20 12:50:19 EDT 2003

I have a versa-braille 2 which occupies a lot of space in my storage.  I
want to get rid of it.  it comes with a double disk drive, external.  I am
not sure if it is working or not, I have not used it in over ten years.  If
someone here think that he/she can fix, and use, I would be willing to
giveaway.  if not, can any of you tell me about the best way of disposing of
such an item?
Thank you very much in advance.
Cris Ali