VMWare?

Buddy Brannan davros at ycardz.com
Sun Apr 20 08:46:41 EDT 2003

On Sun, Apr 20, 2003 at 10:37:37PM +1000, Mitchell Smith wrote:
> The alternative of course is to use the Winblows version of vmware and launch your Linux image from in Windows.

Well, I guess that is *an* option, but...umm...why on earth would
anyone do a thing like that? I mean...running an OS under an
inherently unstable OS just sounds like it's asking for problems.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV/3   | "And if the ground yawned,
Phone: (814) 455-7333     | I'd step to the side and say,