VMWare?

John covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Sat Apr 19 10:18:50 EDT 2003

I have it working here, it can be a pain and the sound is not good
enough for software speech, but its amazing what they actually do,
they have a BIOS and simulate the machine -- you normally use virtual
disks which are files on your Linux system.

on Saturday 04/19/2003 Charles Crawford(ccrawford at acb.org) wrote