VMWare?

John covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Sat Apr 19 09:36:26 EDT 2003

Well, vmware is under X, so speakup is not involved.  At this point
you will need some eyeballs to configure and of course to install
Windows, but you can run a screen reader in the Windows operating
system (hardware synth is best).

on Saturday 04/19/2003 Charles Crawford(ccrawford at acb.org) wrote