Kernel/user space (Was: Re: redhat problems)

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Thu Apr 17 09:56:54 EDT 2003

Hey, Thomas,

If that's what you want, why aren't you using it? It already exists. In fact, there are several such things, yasr being one. Have at it. Nothing is stopping you.

Just one simple request. Stop insisting that I join you.
I like mine the way Speakup is now, loaded with the kernel.

So, can we be happy now? You got yours, I got mine, all's peace and love and Captain Krunch, OK?

				Janina