redhat linux 9 and speakup

Lorenzo Prince lorenzo at princenet.sytes.net
Thu Apr 17 01:18:20 EDT 2003

Hmm.  Interesting question.  How easy would it be to rebuild the RH9 iso
for the first bootable CD to include speakup in the kernel package and
boot image before upgrading?  This may be a way to fix our problem if we
have the time, and if we don't have a second box or a network of some kind
to do it any other way.  Just wondering how easy this method would
actually be to try.

Lorenzo

E Pluribus Unix

Nick Gawronski staggered into view and mumbled: