redhat problems

Lorenzo Prince lorenzo at princenet.sytes.net
Thu Apr 17 00:20:49 EDT 2003

Cool!  Never even thought of that use for the Real OS.  The best OS!  The
world's most flexible OS!  I guess we Linux-lovers can tell the rest of
the world that even if they hate Linux, there is still an extremely good
use for it when nothing else works.  Personally, I avoid the problem
altogether and use Linux as much as possible.

Lorenzo

E Pluribus Unix

Patrick Turnage staggered into view and mumbled: