redhat problems

William F. Acker WB2FLW +1-303-722-7209 wacker at octothorp.org
Wed Apr 16 23:54:08 EDT 2003

OK, Patrick, you now have, and Thomas has all along, implied that you had
knowledge of all of RH's complaints with Speakup.  How 'bout sharing them
with the group?  I know what the answer to this question was last week,
Kirk, but for this week: has anyone at Red Hat Incorporated sent you any
bug reports, or, better yet, patches?

--
          Bill in Denver