redhat problems

Thomas D. Ward tward1978 at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 16 22:15:22 EDT 2003

I do agree that speakup is an awesome product, but it isn't the only way to
have a screen reader from startup to shutdown.
If you could create a screen reader as a system service in the way apache,
sendmail, etc work then as soon as your system services load so would the
screen reader. Maybe not as nice as speakup does, but would probably be
easier to setup and compile than speakup is.