redhat problems

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Wed Apr 16 21:11:31 EDT 2003

But then it wouldn't be Speakup. If you prefer it, you should consider deferring to the possibility that its presence in the kernel is the very reason you like it so
well.

Do you think you'd have access to any console if Speakup loaded further up the stack? I happen to think access to any console is a very big deal, and very much an
equalizer. After all, everyone else has that, even if they choose not to use it.