redhat problems

Luke Davis ldavis at shellworld.net
Wed Apr 16 20:44:39 EDT 2003

We already do agree to that.  Choices are the best solution to any
situation.

My point was this: if there was a user-space speakup, I tend to think this
current Redhat problem would be a bit less intense. I have used other
Linux screen reading packages, and prefer Speakup by far, bugs and all.
I agree, that if they are on an instability binge, Readhat had good reason
to pull it.  However, if it was user-space, they may very well have left
it in, as the kernel would be (almost)  untouched.

Luke