redhat problems

Nick Gawronski nick at nickgawronski.com
Wed Apr 16 17:25:34 EDT 2003

      Hi, We must do something about all of these problems with redhat.
Think about it, rh8 had speakup and it was working just fine but look what
has happend rh9 is here and we don't have speakup yet the
readme-accessibility file is in 9 that says that redhat wants to make
their products accessible.  Well, I don't think that they are beeing very
nice about this at all.  If they removed speakup they should of removed
readme-accessbility as well.  We must contact redhat and find out "why did
you remove speakup yet leave readme-accessibility"  That is what we need
to do about this.  Who says they have a right to put speakup in one
version then take it away.  Think about this because we can make them put
it back in to their product.  bye