redHat advanced server 2.0 and speakup

Darrell Shandrow nu7i at azboss.net
Wed Apr 16 11:39:17 EDT 2003

Hi Janina and Bill,

I'm quite surprised that RH actually abides by the GPL in its commercial
products.  But, now that I review the GPL, I guess they don't have a choice
if they want to use just about anything Linux, including the Linux kernel.
Kewl!  There we go, then.  We can make our own access.  Believe it or not, I
actually have no trouble with RH not including Speakup, since there are ways
for us to include it ourselves.  I'd much rather RH do nothing to special to
include access tech in their distributions if it meant they would clean up
their access procedures for certification and training.

A+, CCNA, Network+!
All the best to coalition forces carrying out Operation Iraqi Freedom!