speakup news

Doug wearable at shawcable.com
Mon Apr 14 10:49:02 EDT 2003

Lorenzo,

This isn't an answer but ... yesterday I noticed that
this page is not linked from the main speakup page!

http://www.linux-speakup.org/ftp/

Lot of great info there ... that I was missing ...
including the checkout script that Kirk was talking
about. But it's not on the main page! If you look
at this page:

http://www.linux-speakup.org/

There is no mention of a checkout script, nor is there
a link to that other page that describes the CVS checkout
method of using the script. I think the info on that
other page /ftp should be on the main page, especially
the info about CVS checkout ...

   -- Doug