new speakup-1.5 tarball and cvs shake down coming soon. Very soon.

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Mon Apr 14 14:02:02 EDT 2003

Hi Folks:  We are working on releasing a new speakup-1.5 tarball
probably later today, tomorrow at the latest.  There will be an
announcement coming along soon about the release.

I am going to start checking in the new speakup 2.00 code so the cvs
repository will be very unstable over the next few days.  I will let
you all know when cvs is fit for public consumption once again.

Warning! Warning! you have been warned.  Noncompliance will blow up
your computer and cause premature balding.

  Kirk