This sucks! OCR in Linux

Lorenzo Prince lorenzo at princenet.sytes.net
Sat Apr 12 21:10:39 EDT 2003

Well, I wish I could do it, but I am just really starting to learn about
programming, and I know absolutely nothing about how OCR even works.
However, I may be the one to do something about it once I get through
school and learn a lot more about programming, although I fear that won't
be soon enough.

Lorenzo

E Pluribus Unix

Kenny Hitt staggered into view and mumbled: