Speakup with RH 8.0

Aaron Howell aaron at kitten.net.au
Sat Apr 12 04:35:07 EDT 2003

Its not related to speakup, its a bug in general where at times RH 8 starts redrawing the current line
whenever you push a key.
The same thing happens if you log in via ssh or telnet with a terminal program.
I suspect its something to do with a bad terminfo or termcap entry,
though i could never work out exactly what triggered it.
Regards
Aaron