mgetty/sendfax slackware package

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Fri Apr 11 20:56:44 EDT 2003

On Fri, Apr 11, 2003 at 07:18:52PM -0500, Adam Myrow wrote:
> The web site http://www.linuxpackages.net provides Slackware packages of
> many applications.  They claim that they are eventually going to support
> all major distributions as a sort of one-stop shop, but they've been
> around for several years and have yet to do this.  I didn't see mgetty
> anywhere on the site, but give it a shot in case I missed it.

Thanks, I'll take a look.

> Of course,
> you can build from source code and if you want to, make a package out of
> it.

I've tried that 2 separate times. However, after editing policy.h and Makefile, I get errors right away when starting to do make, something in stdio.h, which shouldn't be having errors.
So, since I felt lazy (sheepish grin), I didn't feel like going through the source to find the problem, and decided to try and get a package instead.

Greg