mutt questions

Kenny Hitt kennyhitt at knology.net
Fri Apr 11 09:37:48 EDT 2003

Hi.  You use ignore statments in your .muttrc file.  If you put a line
like

ignore *
mutt will weed out all headers.  You can also tell mutt to ignore
specific headers by listing them.  This info is documented in the manual
as well as the .muttrc file.  The .muttrc file is in the user's home
directory.  On my Debian system, the system wide config file is
/etc/Muttrc

Note: Since Unix is case sensitive check this message carefully for
correct file names.
          Kenny