RedHat 9 and RHCE

Darrell Shandrow nu7i at azboss.net
Thu Apr 10 16:32:10 EDT 2003

Hi Cecil,

Unfortunately, Red Hat's training material does not qualify under 17 U.S.C.
Section 121 since it is not published for general sell to the public.  It is
only for Red Hat's customers.

Provision of the material to Bookshare, or possible use of Bookshare type
digital rights management was certainly one of the solutions I provided to
Red Hat.  Unfortunately, Red Hat is in absolutely no way interested in
cooperating with the blind community to improve access.  Rejection of all
solutions provided represents the ultimate evidence of Red Hat's contempt of
us blind people as sub-human.

A+, CCNA, Network+!
All the best to coalition forces carrying out Operation Iraqi Freedom!