Linux distros (was Re: RH9 disks on the net.)

Lorenzo Prince lorenzo at princenet.sytes.net
Wed Apr 9 23:57:07 EDT 2003

Speakup is a patch that was actually included separately.  The kernel
source itself on the Slackware CD doesn't include it, however, it was
patched in to be included in the speakup.i, speakup.s, etc. precompiled
kernels.  Wouldn't it be really nice, though, if Speakup could be included
as a "make config" question in the official kernel.org source?  Just a
thought, if anyone who happens to have some influence on the nice folks at
kernel.org is on this list.

Lorenzo

E Pluribus Unix

Gregory Nowak staggered into view and mumbled: