RH9 disks on the net.

Thomas D. Ward tward1978 at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 9 21:51:33 EDT 2003

Hi, Greg. All you need to do something like cd /mnt/cdrom in mandrake and
it automatically mounts the drive, and when you leave the /mnt/cdrom
Mandrake  would automatically unmount it for you.
It reads what file system is at that particular mount point from
/etc/fstab, and then automatically does it for you when you switch to that
mount point.
Now, that I have experienced that with emacspeak on a Mandrake system it
is hard to imagine a distro that wouldn't want that supermount support.