HELP!!!!!!!!

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Wed Apr 9 16:48:25 EDT 2003

I may be grasping at straws here but perhaps you could boot the thing
with a floppy and do *NOT* mount your primary partition as the root
system.  Then mount your main file system as an additional linux file
system and use the install setup for your distro and reinstall bash.
It sounds to me like some critical libraries needed for bash are
missing.  But then again, I could be picking at straws here.  Haven't
had that experience yet.