Slack 9 problems!!!

Doug Sutherland wearable at shawcable.com
Wed Apr 9 10:36:55 EDT 2003

Steve,

Slack 9 is awesome ... with the new hotplug support
in place it found everything for me ... slack is
getting better all the time. I am a slack addict :)
Patrick is doing good work. To be honest redhat is
too complex to even know what it does IMO ...

BTW I tried building a linux sytstem entirely from
source www.linuxfromscratch.org ... lots o fun. If
you really want to understand linux ... this goes
down to the basics ...
   -- Doug