ocrxtr recognision software

Thomas D. Ward tward1978 at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 9 14:55:47 EDT 2003

Hi, OCR Shop is $$99 for a single computer license.If you order it also tell
them you need the free command line scanner tool to make it accessible with
speakup/emacspeak.
A couple notes about OCR Shop. It only appears to work on Red Hat distros
and Mandrake, and you need a scsi scanner compatible with the OCR Shop
drivers.