RH9 disks on the net.

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Wed Apr 9 07:11:28 EDT 2003

You haven't answered the question, though.

If there's this "deliberate policy" you allege, how is that that Speakup came to be included in the 8.0 distribution? How is it that RH Tech Support is still committed
to supporting it, according to the README.Accessibility included with RH 8.0?

Looks to me like the facts don't fit your allegations.
And, it looks to me like it's you who have a deliberate ppolicy about trashing them.