RH9 disks on the net.

Tommy Moore tmoore at cmrc.org
Tue Apr 8 18:30:34 EDT 2003

On Tue, Apr 08, 2003 at 02:03:19PM -0700, Darrell Shandrow wrote:
> I am aware of at least two instances where electronic materials were
> requested and denied, while sighted participants received print copies.

Evening Darrell.  Red Hat does not have to provide their materials in
electronic form just because the fact that your blind and can not read
the printed ones.

I myself would like them to do so, but there's not any law that says
they must.  Until there's a way to give the books in electronic form
to people with out having to worry about people copying it and sending
it to others not all publishers will be willing to hand out electronic
copies of their materials.

Tommy