Red Hat 9.0 iso iamges

Thomas D. Ward tward1978 at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 6 17:28:34 EDT 2003

Hi, well, it is a vary complicated issue. Red Hat is comited to
accessibility. The problem was that speakup broke several things in Red Hat
and no one at
Red Hat informed the proper places, and after much screaming and debate they
decided to pull it blaming speakup for the problems.
Had been speakup been an exyternal package such as emacspeak it would be
there, but since it is kernel based, and does at times interfear with the
distribution it can get in the way if not handled properly.