networking PC and laptop

Glenn Ervinat home glennervin at cableone.net
Sun Apr 6 14:52:21 EDT 2003

I use a router which costs a little over 100 dollars.
We use a dLink7-13 ( I think that is the model number ), and my wife uses a
laptop and I have my PC hooked up.

On that other operating system; This is where "network neighborhood" on the
desktop comes in.
You go into network neighborhood and you can access the entire computer, and
vice versa, unless you go into "my computer" and under "file" while on a
drive or folder, you uncheck "shared".

I am sure that dLink works in Linux.