networking PC and laptop

Lorenzo Prince lorenzo at princenet.sytes.net
Sun Apr 6 14:41:46 EDT 2003

Hi all.  I am trying to network my PC and my laptop.  I have two ethernet
cards in my PC and one in my laptop, as the PC needs to connect both the
internet and the laptop.  I need to share files between the two computers,
and if possible, connect both computers to the internet using one
connection.  I know a little about nfs, but I'm not sure whether or not
this is what I need.  I also need to know how I should setup my eth1 on my
PC and eth0 on my laptop so that they can connect properly.

Thanks,
Lorenzo

E Pluribus Unix