RH9 disks on the net.

Darrell Shandrow nu7i at azboss.net
Sun Apr 6 12:19:52 EDT 2003

Hi Bill,

Does this mean that Red Hat has stepped back from its commitment (such as it
was) to accessibility by skipping Speakup for this major release?  Wonder if
this is an extension of a revised policy to deny accessibility?  Some will
recall that Red Hat recently decided to deliberately deny equal access to
its training material as offered to those whom decide to take their
week-long RHCE training classes.  Oh, well...

A+, CCNA, Network+!
All the best to coalition forces carrying out Operation Iraqi Freedom!