HELP!!!!!!!!

Geoff Shang gshang at uq.net.au
Sun Apr 6 08:29:35 EDT 2003

Hi:

I need major help and quickly.  I seem to have stuffed one of our systems.
Whenever I try to invoke bash, which is somewhat central to this whole
linux experience thing, I get the following:

Inconsistency detected by ld.so: dynamic-link.h: 62: elf_get_dynamic_info:
Assertion `! "bad dynamic tag"' failed!

What on earth have I done and how can I fix it?  I couldn't properly
shutdown and reboot, guess why?  A cold reset didn't help either.

I need to fix this quickly or my life will not be worth living.

Geoff.

--
Geoff Shang <gshang at uq.net.au>
ICQ number 43634701

Make sure your E-mail can be read by everyone!
http://www.betips.net/etc/evilmail.html