Daylight savings time.

Jacob Schmude jacobs at surferie.net
Sat Apr 5 14:01:39 EST 2003

Hi
Well, all you have to do is to leave your box running. It'll do it for you
automatically, provided your timezone is set to one that supports it. I
know US/Eastern supports it as that's the timezone I use. I've seen it
automatically change if the box was shut down, but sometimes that doesn't
work. In short, leave linux on and you won't have to touch it.
Note that  even if, for some odd reason, linux doesn't change it for you,
most computer HW clocks, if set to localtime (not gmt) will also take care
of it.