braille blazer works fine in gnu/linux

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Thu Apr 3 20:13:09 EST 2003

Hi Greg. I would like to know how you got it working. Can you send me your
kernel config, dmesg output, and other information that may be relevant
offlist? Thanks!

May you code in the power of the source,
may the kernel, libraries, and utilities be with you,
throughout all distributions until the end of the epoch.