want to pay bills online in Linux

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Wed Apr 2 18:55:37 EST 2003

Speaking of ocr, does anyone know how good jocr is? I am planning on
tinkering with it once I get a scanner, however I just wanted to get some
feedback regarding its usability. I know its command line, but has anyone
here used it and likes it?

May you code in the power of the source,
may the kernel, libraries, and utilities be with you,
throughout all distributions until the end of the epoch.