want to pay bills online in Linux

Lorenzo Prince lorenzo at princenet.sytes.net
Wed Apr 2 09:25:14 EST 2003

Help.  I hate Winblows, and I want to use a browser in Linux to pay my
bills online.  However, one web site tells me I don't have a browser that
supports 128bit encryption and I have SSL support on my browsers.  Another
site tells me I need javascript support, and the rest of them just sit
there with a refresh message and a link to the URL I just typed on the
command line.  I have used Lynx the cat and Links the chain, and they both
give me similar results.  My system is a dual-boot, but I eventually want
to be able to take the inferior OS off my machine altogether.  What can I
do?

Lorenzo

E Pluribus Unix