blazer still doesn't work

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Tue Apr 1 21:39:07 EST 2003

When I get some time, I might try to see if my blazer works with my linux box.

I am however somewhat reluctant to try that out, since I have my print printer working just fine, and I don't want to go messing things up.

If I can be assured that my ink printer settings won't get messed up, I'll try the blazer out when I get a chance.

Greg