mutt question.

Aaron Howell aaron at kitten.net.au
Tue Apr 1 17:54:53 EST 2003

Hmmm, can't seem to find the answer to this one easily.
One of the few things I like about Outlook (give me a break, its that or Eudora at work),
is that when I hit "forward", it nicely prepares the message to go with any attachments that came with the original.
Mutt doesn't do this by default, it strips any attachments and just forwards the text.
Is there any way to make Mutt behave like outlook in this respect and forward everything instead of just the first text part of the message?
Thanks for any help.
Regards
Aaron