RH Boot failior!!!

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Mon Sep 30 21:36:13 EDT 2002

Did this happen just when you were testing the ap? I'm just curious as to
if this is purely coincidential or did it just occur with that particular
ap. It sounds like you had some bad sectors you didn't previously know
about, and they unfortunately were written to causing failure.

microsoft dialogue
   This company has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down.
   If the problem persists, delete winblows and install linux
   close button