Uninstall Linux

ADFM flodabay at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 30 14:21:15 EDT 2002

I am not sure if this is on topic for this list. On my older Pentium 3
600MHz I installed RedHat 7.3 with a partition for Windows98. This weekend I
moved over to a new computer with Windows XP And want to remove Linux from
the older computer for a family member who wants to only use Windows.
Besides reformating the drive, is their a way to remove Linux?

On this new machine I would like to install Linux. Should I stay with my
RedHat 7.3 ISO files I got from the Speakup FTP site? Or should I download
the RedHat 8.0 ISOs and make some new CDs?

Angus MacKinnon
Adaptive Computer Educator, (ACE)
Web page: members.shaw.ca/dabneyadfm
MAILTO:flodabay at hotmail.com