rainmaker.wunderground.com and "no data available"

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Sun Sep 29 14:12:11 EDT 2002

No, the problem was never resolved, and I still have it.

I've begun to form the tentative and maybe incorrect theory that the problem may have to do with if your machine resolves via reverse dns or not.

All the machines where there is no problem for me with rainmaker.wunderground.com back resolve. My machine which doesn't back resolv has the problem you describe.

Greg