red hat 8.0 and the Speakup Modified

William F. Acker WB2FLW +1-303-777-8123 wacker at octothorp.org
Sat Sep 28 19:04:10 EDT 2002

For the life of me, I can't begin to imagine what application would only
run on rh7.1.  I'd love to hear more, if you can find out more.  There was
a 7.1 version, but i don't think it's up anywhere any more.  Unless
someone can give me a very good reason to keep 7.2 around on the
Speakup site, the directory will be history by the end of Monday.
--
          Bill in Denver